Pink Sweat$, The Most Beautiful Voice


Pink Sweat$ is a singer-songwriter that’s about to change the game this year. 


I came across Pink Sweat$ as a recommended video on YouTube. His video seemed something that I would enjoy, especially the baby pink aesthetics and of course his name.
I decided to click on it and it’s changed my life. I felt like we’ve been missing a young R&B singer that had a great body of art in the forms of his ep ‘Volume 1’. Where each song is beautifully written and skilfully sung.



Born and raised in Philadelphia the 26 year old is a bright new face in the R&B wold who is starting to get some momentum. His most popular track ‘Honesty’, produced by Thrice Cooked Media, is about a girl who’s afraid to love and Pink Sweat$ writes about her point of view through his own experiences in life. His voice trembles through the light, sonar beat as he sings ‘I want you’. That hits the soul in just the right way. 




2018 was just the start for Pink Sweat$ and I look forward to seeing what he does this year and here’s to hoping he drops a full album.

xcv95

No comments:

Post a Comment