Watch FLETCHER'S Undrunk Music Video


About a year ago a came across an artist named Fletcher. She appeared on my YouTube recommendations; like all my artist love stories begin.




Fletcher is a 24-year-old singer-songwriter born in New Jersey and had a taste of the spotlight when she competed on the first season of XFactor USA back in 2011. She then went on to release her EP Finding Fletcher, which included her single Wasted Youth and Warpaint, which gained over 19 million streams in 2015. 


Now Fletcher is back with a breakup song, Undrunk, dedicated to those of who can't seem to get over an ex and try to call them post-breakup when drunk. Which is super relatable. Released on 25th January 2019 (I know I'm slightly late to the party) but nevertheless this song captures exasctly what its like to break up with someone and have the regret of getting to know them. Lyrics like wish I could get a little un-drunk, so I could un-call you, at 5 in the morning, I would un-fuck you. 

Fletcher wrote this song based on her own experience during her uni days at NYU, where she dealt with tons of heartbreak and the horrible feelings that come along with it. 

Watch the music video:


Listen to Fletcher's interview on the Zach Sang Show:



xcv95

No comments:

Post a Comment